MdotM Android SDK Admob
Using MdotM SDK with AdMob Mediation SDK
For integrating MdotM Ads into the AdMob Mediation SDK or Google Play Services way of showing ads, follow the steps below.
- Sign up
- Create App Key
- Download the MdotM Android Adapter for AdMob
- Download the MdotM Android Ad SDK
- Add the Adapter and SDK to your application
- Create an ad unit id at AdMob Site
- Use the MdotM app key created in Step 2, while creating the AdMob Network Mediation.
- Refer this for more details on the integration steps.
- To get the test ad from AdMob add the testing device in the Admob request.
Ex: Without adding test device if you request then in the logcat Admob SDK prints following message.
To get test ads on this device, call
Please copy paste the code in request object and you should get test ads on your device.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Guidelines to Use AdMob Mediation Sample Apps
- Import Project into your work-space.
- Create app UnitId from https://apps.admob.com.
- Add generated UnitId in sample code (MainActivity.java / InterstitialSample.java).
- Add TestDeviceId from logcat in sample code (MainActivity.java / InterstitialSample.java).
Integrating with AdMob Reporting
Navigate to "Your Account" -> "Your Profile" to retrieve your AccountID and Secret Key for use with AdMob to see reporting statistics and auto-optimization.